When should I apply?
The UCAS application deadline is 6pm on 26 January 2022. We recommend applying by this date, as places on our courses do fill up quickly.
However, if you miss this deadline, you can apply through UCAS Extra until 30th June. Any applications after this date will be through Clearing. You’ll also be able to use Extra if you’ve used all five of your choices on your original application and you aren’t holding any offers.
From July, you may be able to apply through UCAS Clearing if you’re not holding any offers. However, you’ll only be able to apply if we still have places on our courses.
How do I apply through UCAS?
- Register an account with UCAS
- Enter your personal details, education and employment history if relevant
- Select your chosen FRA undergraduate course
- Write your personal statement.
- You’ll need to write between 1000 and 4000 characters
- Tell us why you’d like to study with us, and what skills and experience you have
- For advice on writing your personal statement, visit the UCAS website
- Submit your application
- Get a reference, pay your application fee and submit your application. If you are already studying and awaiting grades, your school or college will add them on your behalf.
- A reference is a written recommendation from someone who knows you academically - a teacher, adviser or professional.
- The application fee is £22 for a single choice, or £26.50 for more than one choice.
When will I hear back from you?
If you applied by 26 January, we’ll get back to you by 19 May 2022. If you have received all of your offers by this date, you’ll have until 9 June to accept or decline it. If you are still awaiting offers after 19th May, your deadline to accept will be later
If you haven’t taken your exams, your offer will be conditional and dependent on your exam results meeting our course entry requirements. If you’ve already have your results and you meet the entry requirements, your offer will be unconditional.
If you applied through UCAS Extra, we’ll have until 14 July to get back to you. If we offer you a place, you’ll have until 21 July to accept or decline it.